With CE’s Sites module, users can easily set up multiple, fully-featured web sites, databases, and other modules in a distributed schema that can share information and roll up to super users who can view all data. This functionality is perfect for organizations that have a number of distributed offices, clients, affiliates, member organizations, chapters, or initiatives that require separate sites, databases, and other features.
- Add, manage, delete sites which include all website and crm / database modules.
- Assign sites to be public or private.
- Create separate web site designs for each site within the system (e.g. affiliate sites, chapter sites, event sites, member only sites, and so forth).
- Allow one central administrator to manage multiple sites
- Allow distributed administrators to manage individual sites
- Include or exclude different modules from site administration
- Use different domain names per site or one domain for multiple sites